Sarasungu River Lodge
Sarusungu River Lodge is situated on the banks of the Kavango River in the Kavango Region of Northern Namibia.
Sarusungu River Lodge offers lovely thatched roof accommodation, thriving birdlife, lush green lawns and a variety of indigenous trees. Accomodation is offered in 27 rooms. All the rooms have air-conditioning, hot/cold showers and television.
- Three campsites accommodating 120 campers;
- Electricity and water connection at every campsite;
- Hot and cold water ablution facilities; and
- Braai (barbeque) facilities.
- Fishing trips and scenic tours on the Okavango River;
- Wine and dine in the African decorated restaurant;
- Swimming pool; and
- Take a stroll through the wooden bird sanctuary.