Edzisani Tourism Institution's mission is to establish a self-sustaining, continuing education program to retain students, teachers, junior employees and middle management in the tourism and hospitality industry in Limpopo (Mopani and Vhembe regions) with the ultimate goal of making the province tourism and hospitality industry more competitive in South Africa and global free-market system. In doing that, they will strongly contribute quality and effective skills development, leadership, corporate development services, training and project management services.
Edzisani Tourism Institution offers skills development and training through THETA, as well as tourism and hospitality courses. They are also involved with conservation and sports development.
- To improve the quality of life;
- Job creation amoungst our people;
- Training people for professional office operations;
- Putting theorerical studies into good practice;
- Specialised in the tourism sector with the intention to expand in future;
- To contribute in economic development of the province through skills development;
- Transform the education sector and get all people involved; and
- Link the students with the industry and relevant stakeholders for practical learning and sponsorship.