Bothabelo B&B offers luxurious and peaceful accomoodation only 3km from the Kruger National Park. It is quietly situated on the outskirts of Phalaborwa and offers the perfect bush experience. English, Shangaan and Sotho are spoken.
The rooms vary from standard to luxurious and each has its own private entrance, en-suite bathroom and air-conditioning. Crisp white linen and mosquito nets are provided.
Guests can relax in the stylish, cosy lounge with plasma television, DSTV and air-conditioning. There is also a thatched lapa on the premises where guests can enjoy beverages on a hot summer day.
- Curio shop;
- Fax facilities are available to guests;
- An airport service;
- Undercover parking; and
- Ironing facilities.
Breakfast is served in the unique African touch dining area. Delicious lunches and dinners are available on request.
Activities in the area:
- Game drives and bush walks in the nearby Kruger National Park;
- A leisurely cruise on the Olifants River;
- A tour to the Amarula Lapa where Amarula Cream Liqueurs are made from the local Marula fruit;
- Cultural tours including a visit to a traditional healer (sangoma);
- A visit to the Cheetah Breeding Prioject;
- Swadini Reptile Park; and
- Blyde River Canyon.
Other activities include golf at the Hans Merensky Golf Club, hot-air ballooning, micro-light flights and quad-biking.