Nahakwe Lodge's accommodation in Limpopo consists of free-standing chalets and rondawels, offering guests private and comfortable accommodation, and a place to rest. The rooms are decorated by artists from the local area, and provide a view into the vibrant local crafting traditions.
- 19 Units, 2 x ¾ beds or one double bed;
- Complimentary tea/coffee facilities;
- Air-conditioning in rooms;
- En-suite with shower/bath;
- Bathroom amenities provided;
- All linen and towels provided;
- Stretchers available for children sharing with parents.
- Craft shop;
- Conference / meeting / wedding venue, seating maximum 60 guests;
- Lapa – outdoor party area.