Okiep Country Hotel offers you the real Namaqualand experience with the real Namaqualand people and setting. We have the history, elegance and most of all the personal service you need.
Okiep Country Hotel is a convenient stopover or holiday base for tourists, nature lovers, businessmen and travellers. The hotel has a three star grading with the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa.
Malcolm and his friendly staff offer you traditional country hospitality in a modern and elegant setting in the historic and restful town of Okiep, once the site of the richest copper mine in the world. Tours to the surrounding areas are also available on request.
- Superb country cooking and án a-la-carte restaurant;
- Well-appointed bedrooms with en-suite bath/shower and satellite television;
- Air-conditioning in all rooms;
- Comfortable, relaxing lounge, ladies' bar and swimming pool;
- Excellent conference facilities;
- Located 100km from the Namibian border, Okiep Country Hotel is the perfect stopover between Cape Town (560km South) and Windhoek (900km North);
- Tours of Kleinzee De Beers Diamond Mine and sundowners at the crying Rietberg Mountain can be arranged on request;
- Fully equipped self-catering rooms also available;
- Free wi-fi in all public areas.