Naries Namakwa Retreat is a beautiful and romantic hideaway on the edge of the Spektakelberg between Springbok and Kleinzee. They offer a unique experience amid spectacular scenery. They are well positioned for exploring the greater Namakwa Region from the Richtersveld in the north to the shipwrecks in the west, and during the wild-flower season, we are right where the action is.
Please note: Naries do not have a public restaurant on site. If you book our self-catering cottages and would like to have breakfast or dinner at Naries, you need to book this at the time of your reservation via email. No children under 12 allowed. Naries cater for all dietary preferences if we are notified in advance.
Facilities and services at Naries Namakwa Retreat:
- Tea/coffee facilities;
- Honesty bar;
- Free-standing heaters and electric blankets;
- Loose standing fans - no air-conditioning;
- Exquisite mountain views;
- Bath towels and bed linen are provided;
- Laundry service;
- Daily housekeeping;
- Wheelchair-friendly (Mountain Suite nr 2). Please note that the rooms have no rails;
- Mountain Suite 3 is not suitable for the elderly and the physical challenged. No rails;
- En-suite bathrooms: Separate shower and bath (Mountain Suites 2 & 3) and a shower in bath (Mountain Suite 1); and
- Beds: Mountain Suites 1 & 2: King-size Beds or twins | Mountain Suite 3: Double bed.