Askham is arguably the place of the most dramatically beautiful sunsets in the whole of South Arica. Here you will find Betta's Magic Place, a local artist's house and available for self-catering accommodation when owner is not in residence. Her private old blue bus that she has turned into a home for herself when she is in the Kalahari, is also on the premises. Guests can safely park in the pan-handle yard. This accommodation is good for couples or a group of friends, solo adventurers, business travellers and families.
Betta's Magic Place offers accommodation in a self-catering house with air-conditioning in the town of Askham. It is 180km from Upington and 70km from the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park.
- Two fully equipped rooms with air-conditioning;
- Outdoor shower;
- Boma with braai (barbeque) facilities;
- Kitchen/living area with a fireplace for cosy winter nights;
- Fridge, 2-burner gas stove, coffee & tea facilities;
- Bathroom with a shower, basin & toilet;
- Safe parking on the premises;
- Ideal stopover to Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park;
- 10km from Khomani San Living Museum; and
- Diamond T Coffee Shop is within walking distance from Betta's Magic Place.