Nestled amongst chalky plains with islands of Makalani palms towering the sky and Acacia thickets wrapped with endless grasslands you will find the 10 000ha Guest Lodge, La Rochelle. Home to a myriad of birdlife and game species which allows for photographic game drives and waterhole sightings.
Situated only 40km north of Tsumeb on the newly tarred road M75 to Tsintsabis and the Okavango River, close to the eastern gate of Etosha Park, Guinas and Otjiikoto lakes. And another place of interest close to us is the Hoba meteorite which lies between Tsumeb and Grootfontein.
La Rochelle Lodge boasts a large selection of accommodation: chalets, family units, a private guesthouse and a luxury villa. La Rochelle restaurant prides itself in using local produce as much as possible to aid its intercontinental style of menu and we offer a concise wine selection to accompany our dishes.
- The main lodge houses the restaurant, two patios, lounges and a bar with an upstairs lounge;
- The main pool is situated near the outdoor bar and the two private villas each have their own private pools, one with a sunbed;
- The waterhole is viewed from the bungalows, swimming pool and the outdoor entertainment area;
- The outside lapa has a picturesque view of the waterhole;
- The outdoor entertainment area houses a bar, built in braai (barbeque), a firepit and lovely lounges from which you may enjoy the sunset while sipping your ice cold drink;
- We offer several different lounge areas, some more private for those seeking some serenity and others allow for great family time;
- All accommodation is equipped with air-conditioning, wi-fi and DSTV.
Please find below our link to our video on our website: