Halali Camp is strategically located halfway between Okaukuejo and Namutoni. Halali Camp is situated at the base of a dolomite hill, amongst shady Mopane trees. The camp is easily accessible either through Anderson or Von Lindequist entrance gates. A flood-lit waterhole which is viewed from an elevated vantage point provides exceptional wildlife viewing throughout the day and into the night.
Accommodation is provided in honeymoon chalets, family chalets, two and four bed bush chalets and double rooms – all converted with large sliding doors to the outside, to allow visitors to experience and benefit from the peace and tranquillity of the natural surroundings.
Other facilities include a restaurant, bar, shop, swimming pool, kiosk and camping facilities.
- 5 x Honeymoon Chalets – comfortably furnished with a queen sized bed. A private garden area and Jacuzzi.
- Each chalet is equipped with a fridge and tea-station;
- 2 x Family Chalets – secluded self-catering units with two bedrooms each with 2 x ¾ beds, one bathroom, and kitchenette, lounge and braai (barbeque) area. The kitchen has a small oven, limited selection of crockery and cutlery, fridge, kettle and tea/coffee station. Outside is a shaded area with a braai (barbeque) and table and chairs;
- 10 x Bush Chalets (4 adults) – comfortable chalet with two bedrooms each with 2 x ¾ beds, one bathroom and lounge area. Equipped with braai (barbeque) area, fridge and tea station with an assortment of crockery and cutlery. The outside area has a table and chairs;
- 10 x Bush chalets (2 adults) – comfortable chalet with one bedroom, bathroom and living area with sliding door to a outside area. Equipped with fridge and tea station. Please note that there is no braai (barbeque) area at these chalets;
- 40 x Double Rooms – 2 x ¾ beds with en-suite bathroom, fridge & tea-station;
- Camping – a large number of campsites are available. These are equipped with electricity, water tap and braai (barbeque) area.