Peace Garden Lodge is located a few kilometres west of Grootfontein on the Otavi Road. Their prices are very reasonable for the standard of accommodation they offer.
- 20 Standard rooms:
- 6 Double luxury rooms;
- 3 Triple rooms for two parents and a child. The triple rooms can also be converted to sleep more persons by opening the adjacent room through an inter-leading door;
- The Premier unit is available for exclusive booking either for a whole family or executive use; and
- There are also a couple of campsites and shared ablution facilities available for the more adventurous traveller.
Both our swimming pools are surrounded by green lawn and have small thatch roofs for additional shade and are in close proximity of the bar and restaurant.
Peace Garden Lodge also offers conferencing in one small conference room that can accommodate up to 30 delegates and a larger conference room with a capacity of 160 delegates. Each conference room has air-conditioning and can be equipped with a digital projector, flip chart and internet facilities at an additional fee if required.
- The lodge offers 20 standard chalets (17 twin and 3 double rooms) each with en-suite shower, toilet, air-conditioner, DSTV, fridge and coffee & tea making facilities;
- Six double luxury rooms with bath and shower;
- Three triple rooms for two parents and one child. Three units can be converted into larger family units if required; and
- One Premier unit with an adjacent thatch roof and outside seating area is available on an exclusive basis. This unit is slightly secluded and has ample parking space and enough room for a family of seven persons.
Facilities and services:
- Check in from 13:00 and check out at 10:00;
- All rooms have air-conditioners;
- All rooms have DSTV with a wide selection of channels;
- Rooms have 24-hour electricity;
- Standard bathroom amenities and towels available;
- Two swimming pools;
- Bar and restaurant facilities;
- Credit card facilities for Master and Vista Cards are available;
- Prior arrangement can be made for dietary requirements or special occasions; and
- Two conference facilities that can cater for 30 to 130 guests both facilities have digital projectors and flip charts.