Sunshine Coast Tourism Information Office, situated in Port Alfred, the heart of the Sunshine Coast, offers a comprehensive service to tourists and visitors to the area. We are situated in the hub of the CBD, on the banks of the Kowie River and close to the historical Wharf Street of 1820 fame. Our friendly staff on hand will provide you with information about the area, and to assist you with your holiday planning.
We have maps and brochures available and provide the following services:
- Accommodation bookings/recommendations, whether it be caravanning, backpacking, sea cottages, holiday homes, game farms or luxury guesthouse and B&B’s;
- Conferencing/Wedding planning/Corporate functions, etc. - let us put you in touch with the right people;
- Looking for activities to do? We offer comprehensive information on the area, whether you are planning to scuba dive, deep sea fishing, horse riding, game park viewing, quad biking, hiking, shopping, golfing, birding or simply just relaxing;
- Interesting places to visit? We are in the heart of Settler country and if heritage is your area of interest, just ask us. We have an abundance of quality arts and crafts in our area and can point you in the right direction;
- Our office in Port Alfred can also assist you with car rental (we have an AVIS agency in the office), as well assisting you with your travel requirements through GO TRAVEL, also situated in our office.
- We also have an office Kenton-on-Sea offering a comprehensive host of services to visitors. Between the two offices, we are able to offer and assistance on Alexandria, Cannon Rocks, Bushmans, Kenton-on-Sea, Port Alfred, Kleinemonde, Bathurst and Fish River.
Feel free to pop in for a chat and enjoy warm Eastern Cape hospitality. We look forward to meeting you and telling you about the wonder of our world, the Sunshine Coast.