Sarusungu River Lodge offers lovely thatched roof accommodation, thriving birdlife, lush green lawns and a variety of indigenous trees. Accomodation is offered in 27 rooms. All the rooms have air-conditioning, hot/cold showers and television.
- Three campsites accommodating 120 campers;
- Electricity and water connection at every campsite;
- Hot and cold water ablution facilities; and
- Braai (barbeque) facilities.
- Fishing trips and scenic tours on the Okavango River;
- Wine and dine in the African decorated restaurant;
- Swimming pool; and
- Take a stroll through the wooden bird sanctuary.