Nandoni Game Park, Resort and Golf Estate is situated around the Nandoni Dam.
There are plenty of activities and facilities available to entertain visitors and the project aims to expand to include all of the following:
- Picnic or entertainment area for day visitors;
- Accommodation – Lodges, premium lodges and family chalets (still being developed);
- Conference centre (still being developed);
- Cultural village (still being developed);
- Caravan park;
- Golf Estate – Golf course and houses.
The site was developed after the construction of the Nandoni Dam, which has created a huge lake that is a tourist attraction on its own. The land is tribal property under the jurisdiction of the chief and about 598ha of natural space is available for the project.
The project has a good working relationship with the world renowned Kruger National Park, which is adjacent to Nandoni, about 46km distant. Government has strongly supported this project.